We welcome your participation in this
Thank you for your interest in the Public Consultation on Proposals for SPSV Fines for the Non-Compliant - Focus on Safety, Consumer Protection and Services for Users with a Disability and SPSV Driver Licence Validity Period
Proposal Documents and Draft Regulations
All documentation relating to the proposals can be found at the links below. Word Format and Irish Language versions of these documents are also available.
- Public Consultation on Proposals for SPSV Fines for the Non-Compliant and SPSV Driver Licence Validity Period
- Draft SPSV (Fixed Payment Offences and Driver Licence Period) Regulations for Consultation
- Word Format – Public Consultation on Proposals for SPSV Fines for the Non-Compliant and SPSV Driver Licence Validity Period
- Word Format – Draft SPSV (Fixed Payment Offences and Driver Licence Period) Regulations for Consultation
- Formáid Word – Comhairliúchán Poiblí ar Thograí le haghaidh Fíneálacha Beagfheithicle Seirbhíse Poiblí don Lucht Neamhchomhlíonta agus Thréimhse Bhailíochta an Cheadúnais Tiománaí Beagfheithicle Seirbhíse Poiblí
- Formáid Word – Na Dréacht-Rialacháin um Beagfheithiclí Seirbhíse Poiblí (Cionta Íocaíochta Seasta agus Tréimhse Ceadúnais Tiománaí) le haghaidh Comhairliúcháin
Submissions and Consultation Reports
Submissions can be made by selecting the "Next Page" option at the bottom of this webpage. We will collect some details about you, including your contact details. You will be able to submit your views on the proposals subject of this public consultation.
If you are unable to complete the online consultation form, written submissions to the public consultation may be made by post: SPSV Regulatory Consultation, National Transport Authority, PO Box 436, City North Business Park, Tuam Road, Galway.
All submissions will be included in public consultation reports and will be considered by the NTA Board. The public consultation reports will be published on NTA’s website in due course.
Public Consultation Period
The public consultations are open to submissions until 12:00pm Sunday 25 September 2022.